In order to comply with the current legality and provide security and confidence to all its users, we inform you, under Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, that this website is owned by GLOVER BARCELONA, trade name under which GLORIA BELIL ROGER works professionally with ID number (NIF) 46650210-T, Agent AICAT no. 5783 and Real Estate Agent of the Colegio de Barcelona nº 3261 and VERÓNICA CARRERAS MIRA, with ID number (NIF) 46121220-X, Agent AICAT nº 5566 Of the Real Estate Agent's Association no. 3241, both with professional address in Provença 249, 1-1, 08008 Barcelona.
For any query or proposal, contact us by calling (+34) 681162903 or by e-mail email@example.com
This web page is governed by the legislation exclusively applicable in Spain, being subject to it, both national and foreign that use this Web.
Access to our website by the USER is free and subject to the previous reading and acceptance, express and unreservedly of the present GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE in force at the time of access, which we ask you to read carefully. The USER at the time that uses our portal, its contents or services, accepts and is expressly subject to the general conditions of use of the same. Should the user not agree to the terms of the present conditions of use, he or she must refrain from using the site and operating through it.
We reserve the right to modify the presentation and configuration of our Website and remove it from the Network at any time, together with the services and content provided, all unilaterally and without previous warning.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 14, or, as appropriate, having sufficient legal capacity to make contracts.
A. Intellectual Property
All contents, texts, images, trademarks and source codes are owned by us or our licensors and are protected by Intellectual and Industrial Property rights.
All content, information and material of the Website is for personal, non-commercial use only. Therefore, the user needs express authorization to modify, reproduce, exploit, distribute or exercise any right belonging to its owner.
B. Conditions of Access
Access to our website is free and does not require prior subscription or registration.
Users must access our website in good faith and in accordance with the rules of public order and these General Conditions of Use. Access to our website takes place under the exclusive responsibility of the user, who will, under all circumstances, be liable for damages and losses caused to third parties or to ourselves.
Bearing in mind the impossibility of controlling the information, content and services contained on other websites that may be accessed through the links provided on our website, we inform you that we accept no liability for damages and losses of any kind resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the website.
Confidentiality and security are fundamental values for GLOVER BARCELONA and therefore we assume the commitment to permanently ensure the User privacy and not to collect unnecessary information.
- Who is the controller.
- For what purposes do we collect the data requested.
- The lawfulness for the data processing.
- The term we will be preserving your personal data.
- Which recipients are communicated their data.
- What are your rights.
- GLORIA BELIL ROGER (46650210T)
- VERÓNICA CARRERAS MIRA (NIF 46121220X)
Provença 249, 1-1, 08008 Barcelona
2. Purposes, lawfulness and preservation of the data processing sent through:
Purpose: Providing you with a channel to contact us and answer your information requests, as well as sending you communications of our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (Emails, SMS, WhatsApp), if you tick the acceptance box.
Lawfulness: The user consent upon requesting us information by means of our contact form and upon ticking the information delivery acceptance box.
Preservation: Once your petition has been answered by means of our form or by email, if no new processing has been generated. If you have accepted to be sent marketing messages, until you request to be unsubscribed.
Purpose: Answering your information requests, meeting your petitions and clarifying your enquiries or doubts.
Lawfulness: The user consent upon requesting us information by means of the email address.
Preservation: Once your petition has been answered by email, if no new processing has been generated.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences not to do so.
Provision of personal data requires being at least 14 years of age or, if any, have sufficient legal capacity to enter into contracts.
Personal data requested are necessary to manage your requests and/or provide you with the services you may contract, so that, if you do not provide us with such data, we may not correctly meet your needs or provide the services requested.
3. Data recipients
Your data is confidential and shall not be assigned to third parties, unless by operation of law.
4. Rights relating to your personal data
Any person may withdraw his/her consent from time to time after having given so for his/her data processing. In no event shall this consent withdrawal condition the execution of the subscription agreement or the relationships previously generated.
Similarly, you may exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or their rectification, if they are inaccurate.
- Request their erasure when, among other reasons, data are not necessary any longer for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of their processing in certain circumstances.
- Request the opposition to your data processing for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of data in the cases set forth in the regulations.
- Other rights recognised in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By means of a letter addressed to the controller at its postal address or email (described in section A), including the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right you want to exercise and in respect to which personal data.
In the event of divergence with the company in relation to your data processing, you may file a claim before the Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es).
This web page only uses its own and third-party (Google Analytics) technical, customisation and analysis cookies, which in no event process any personal data or gather browsing habits for advertising purposes.
Therefore, upon accessing our web, in compliance with article 22 of the Society of Information Services Act, when processing analysis cookies, we have requested your consent for their use and provided information on such cookies, which in any event shall be installed after a prudential period of time so that the user may have time to decide whether to give his/her consent or not.
6. Personal data security
In order to ensure security of your personal data, we hereby inform you that we have adopted all necessary technical and organisation safeguards to ensure security of the personal data supplied from their alteration, loss or non-authorised processing or access.
7. Data update
In order to keep your data updated, it is important that you inform us of any modification in your data. Otherwise, we shall not assume any liability for their veracity.
By making this website available to the user, we want to offer you a quality service, using maximum diligence in providing it, as well as in the technological means used. However, we will not be liable for the presence of viruses and other elements that may damage the user's computer system in any way.
We do not guarantee that the availability of the service is continuous and uninterrupted.
The USER is prohibited from any kind of action on our website leading to an operational overload of our computer systems, as well as introducing viruses or installing robots or software that alters the normal operation of our website or, ultimately, anything that could cause damage to our computer systems.
The USER accepts full liability deriving from the use of our website.
The USER acknowledges that he has understood all the information regarding the conditions of use of our portal, and acknowledges that they are sufficient for the exclusion of the error in the same and, therefore, accepts them integrally and expressly.
Cookies are short text files sent and stored in the user hard disk through his/her browser when the user connects the web. Cookies may be used to collect and store data of the user while he/she is connected to provide him/her with the services requested and which are not usually preserved (session cookies) or to preserve data of the user for other type of future services and which may be preserved indefinitely (persistent cookies). Cookies may be its own or third-party cookies.
There are several types of cookies:
· Technical cookies make the user browsing easier and provide different options or services offered on the web, such as identifying the session, allow access to certain areas, provide for orders, purchases, form fulfilment, security, provide functionalities (videos, social networks …).
· Customisation cookies that allow the user to access the services according to his/her preferences (language, browser, configuration …).
· Analysis cookies that allow the anonymous analysis of the user behaviour on the web and to measure the activity of the user and prepare browsing profiles in order to improve the web sites.
· Advertising cookies that allow to manage the advertising areas of the web.
· Customised advertising cookies that allow to manage the advertising areas of the web according to the behaviour and browsing habits of the user, from which the user profile is obtained, and allow to customise the advertising displayed on the user browser.
GLOVER BARCELONA uses its own and third-party technical, customisation and analysis cookies, which in no event process personal data, but obtain browsing habits for statistical purposes.
For this reason, upon accessing our web, in compliance with article 22 of the Society of Information Services Act, we have requested your consent for their use.
In any event, we inform you that you may activate or disactivate these cookies following the instructions of your Internet browser:
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
- Opera: Tools -> Preferences -> Edit preferences> Cookies
- Edge: Settings -> View advanced settings -> Privacy and services -> Cookies
For more information, please consult the Help file of your browser or their pages of support:
- Chrome: http://www.support.google.com
- FireFox: http://www.support.mozilla.org
- Internet Explorer: http://www windows.microsoft.com
- Safari: http://www.apple.com
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy